Back at the beginning of the month I set myself some goals for the month:
- Read 2 Books
- Clear my desk at the end of each day
- Increase supplementary income streams
- Do not buy unnecessary things
- Take myself on a solo day out
- Drink more water
I read four books this month:
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: A Short Guide to Making Over Your Mornings and Life by Laura Vanderkam
- Ship It by Britta Lundin
- Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson
- As Good As Dead by Holly Jackson
So I definitely achieved my first goal of the month.
The only other goal I can say I definitely achieved was to not buy any unnecessary things as I actually can’t remember the last ‘unnecessary thing’ I have purchased. Marysia could probably tell you though (haha).
Other than those two goals the rest of them just didn’t happen.
September (this month) I plan to be more focused and keep my goals in mind a lot more so that I can make sure that I achieve them.